Some photos that I found on my files. These photos were taken for the past two months.
- A hand with a cigarette - not my hand! If you’re one of my closest friend online/offline, you should probably know that I smoke. I’ve been smoking for the past two years and people should stop telling me to quit smoking. Mind your own business people!
- Buddies - (Marielle, Kayneth, Joyce and Chris) these guys are one of the closest to my heart. The three girls are my classmates since first year and we’ve been through a lot of struggles and pains. Love you mga TEH! Hahahaha! And yes, that macho guy over there is my boyfriend and my buddy at the same time, hihi.
- Purple Tiger Printed Wallet - I bought this cute wallet online and I lost it. My mom got mad at me ‘cause my ATM card and home keys are there. (Note: if you guys have seen this wallet please do message me, ASAP. Thank you!)
- Blackberrt Curve 3g 9300 - like what I’ve said before, I already sold my blackberry phone and I am now currently using a Nokia X3-02. I am in need of money before that’s why I sold it. X3 is still making me happy because it’s light-weight and it has a long battery life. But I miss my BB so much! :( Good thing is boyfriend is just to sweet that he allows me to use his iPhone on some days. Yeee! :”>
- Angry Bird Stuff Toy - speaking of boyfriend, he gave this to me before. There’s a little story behind this gift that I got really surprised and touched. But of course, I won’t tell you the whole story ‘cause I just want to keep it myself, sorry! ;)
- Mirror shot with honey - that photo was taken right after he gave the angry bird stuff toy to me. He was actually the one who suggested to take pictures of us in front of the mirror. Cutie pie! :>
The title is, of course, related with the photos. It’s actually the first time that I’ve tried to post-process my photos using nothing but the curves only. Take note, I usually use photoshop actions on my old photos. Hence, I cannot fully control the way it process my photos. But with curves, I can actually take control of everything. I love how it gives my photos the modernized-vintage ambiance that I want for my photos. And I cannot do these things without the help of the numerous tutorial blogs online. <333
PS. I’ve been seeing low resolution photos in every tumble blog that I visit and as well as Facebook! Have you noticed it too guys? :(